Permanent 50k-80k Mumbai
Who you are
You will have a VERY STRONG development background with hands on experience of Test Automation, Continuous Integration and DevOps practices. You will be equally comfortable discussing best practice with developers and potential opportunities with clients. You must know how to assess risk and ROI and have the technical expertise to fix complex issues and architect high-quality solutions.
You will have a proven track record and the battle scars to prove it, enabling you to avoid common pitfalls and to mentor junior members of the team in best practice.
You must know how to architect and develop highly scalable, robust and maintainable solutions and lead successful teams and projects.
For the right person we will provide a competitive salary a great working environment, training, mentorship and the support you need to advance your skills and experience, whilst developing a rewarding career.
“We welcome and encourage you, during this process, to share a link to your GitHub (or similar) repository demonstrating example projects and code”
What you’ll do
- Define strategies and implementation plans which demonstrate ROI
- Work with developers and test engineers to improve test and release processes
- Build and maintain test tooling and frameworks
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate with developers
- Document and report progress, risks, issues and defects
- Lead by example and demonstrate best practices in software development
Mandatory Skills & Experience
- A solid understanding of OOP development practices and with Java, C# or similar
- Extensive experience delivering high quality test automation solutions with tools such as Selenium, Ranorex, Coded UI etc.
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions
- Hands on experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City, Circle CI etc.
- Web Service and API testing
- BDD with tools such as Cucumber, SpecFlow, JBehave
- Version control with GIT and a good understanding of branching and merging
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- Cloud experience – AWS or Azure
- Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, OpsWorks etc.
- Service Virtualisation / API Stubbing
- Mobile Testing
- Practical SQL and database experience
*Recruitment Agencies Not Allowed*